Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hey there peeps.  I was wondering what the next menu will be?  I am down to bring stuff if needed, just let me know.

 On to current news: Saturday was rather quite uncertain, the weather could not make up its mind and neither could I.  Finally, with the help of letting go and live and let live mantra, I ended up attending a meeting the of the GURUS that my internship supervisor put on and took my uncle with me as well.  I ventured off and had a great burger down on vine street, stuffed my face and heard some really great stories from my uncle as well.  Then it was time to cruz on back to the airport where I wished my uncle safe travels.  I missed him, honestly.  He was happy to have made it and was also lookning forward to going back and fishing on Sunday, ha!
Which brings me to today.  I stayed up with a friend of mine and talked the night away.  I woke up and wanted to go clean and go shopping, so I set aside my work out clothes, cleaned, posted a my journal entry and then set out with Ali to run errands, yea!  I love gift cards, I love points that one accumulates with a credit card which enables you to purchase random stuff, I love people watching, I live ice cream even on the coldest of days and I love my new boots (I'm too sexy for my boots...) Ha!!

What do other peeps love?  Please share!!

PS, I love these two too (Trouble)!!


1 comment:

  1. When is our next get together ??
    We were thinking Bfast here some time.

    ReplyDelete