Friday, November 5, 2010

Naked Story #1

Yesterday I took my little friend (the girl I take care of) to Barnes and Noble to drink coffee and look at books. We were having a grand time walking around in the Teen Fiction section when all of a sudden a Barnes and Noble employee came rushing over saying "excuse me....EXCUSE ME!!" and then politely pointed out that my little friend's pants had fallen down around her ankles (who knows how long they had been that way) and her skinny little 21-year old diapered but was hanging out for the world to see. Woops.

1 comment:

  1. This is quite alarming on many levels, yikes. I am glad that you did something about it. What by chance was taking all of your attention at the moment?
    On another note, are there any new books that you would recommend on the hot list they have at Barnes n Noble. Sometimes when I go into a big book chain store, I am amazed at how many cool books have come out and look quite fun or intriguing to read. Anyhoo, let me know?

    ReplyDelete