Thursday, November 18, 2010

Maia's Invitation to all!! (Courtesy of Stevie)

The menu for Monday November 22nd, 2010
            
              Delicious mouth watering crepes w/
             tasty eggs and scrumptious breakfast meat!
Items needed still for the Breakfast menu to be complete are the following:
1. Orange Juice
2. whatever else anyone wants to contribute..


Rules of engagement upon arriving to the big brunch are:
1. Must wear your Pj's (and for those of you who don't wear anything to bed, at least bring something of your own to sit on, hee hee), I have dibs on Maia's snaggy already...
2. We must pick a movie to watch together so please, send out some ideas....Maia was thinking Breakfast Club....any takers here, just blog it and we shall tally it up.  
3. We hope this works for everyone and look forward to some great food and even greater company!!!


How many votes for this movie?______

breakfast-club-7.jpg

How about this movie_____
drpsychotic-20.jpg

Last but not least_______
caddyshack.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Wish I could come :( but I'm in the hospital on Monday. My semester doesn't finish for another four weeks. Can we have a Christmas movie PJ party when I'm done?

    Congrats ahead of time on being done everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in, but no pajamas. maybe a bikini or something like that. Wishing there was an ocean nearby in 95 degree weather. We could add this to the naked story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote Breakfast Club. I thought I already did...but it's not here. Also, I'll bring OJ.

    ReplyDelete