Saturday, November 6, 2010

Whew

Well, its safe to say that peace has commenced in Jerusalem due to the peace talks that have taken place today, whew.  So, how does this relate to food, well.....hmm, now that's a challenge I have not encountered before....international peace talks and negotiations with upcoming food get together time.....well, I'll just say that in terms of the food served during the secret negotiating meetings, I enjoyed the cooked beets as well as the fruit and crackers.  The pita and hummus dip was rather bland, although the variety in meat was tasty.  I never knew how hungry one can get when trying to bring peace among countries and establish new territories, policies and procedures.
Maia's concoction of cookies were a hit...with a different audience, which I was supposed to share with the international community, instead, I shared them with neighbors over a game of Settlers of Catan, ha!
Whatever the food, I love it when I see color, cooked or uncooked.  I hope everyone is well, until next entry, time to take a break and venture to the kitchen, ha!!
-Stv (Elvis)

No comments:

Post a Comment